Steps for Redeeming Discount Codes
- During the checkout process, you will see a drop-down option on the right-hand side titled “Apply Discount Code”. Click on this option if you wish to apply a discount code.
- Enter the code exactly as it appears. Most often, the code will be in all uppercase characters.
- Click on the “Apply Discount” button.
- Please note: there is a limit of one discount code per transaction. Canada is excluded from all offers on shipping. Free shipping offers are available for standard shipping (5-7 days for transit after production)
Steps for Redeeming Groupon Vouchers
Once you have purchased a Groupon Voucher, you will receive a voucher redemption code that you can then redeem on our website.
The Groupon voucher is a set of characters that begins with “GRP” and is followed by 6-12 randomly assigned characters. Please note that only the voucher code is redeemable and not the voucher number.
- Similar to applying a discount code, the Groupon Voucher can be redeemed during the checkout process.
- During the checkout process, you will see a drop-down option on the right-hand side titled “Apply Discount Code”. Click on this option if you wish to redeem your Groupon voucher.
- Copy and paste your Groupon voucher code (“GRP” followed by 6-12 randomly assigned characters) into the discount code box.
- Click on the “Apply Discount” button. Once you have made your purchase, your Groupon Voucher will be marked as redeemed.
Why Is my Groupon Voucher showing up as "Invalid" when I try to redeem it?
There could be a few reasons why your code is not working. Please go through these steps, and if your voucher is still not working, feel free to contact our customer service team.
- Make sure you haven’t already used your voucher. Often, past vouchers have already been redeemed, and show up as invalid if they have already been used. It’s easy to forget, and happens all the time!
- Are you using the voucher code? Often, customers mistake the voucher number for the voucher code. The voucher code is the set of characters starting with “GRP” followed by 6-12 randomly assigned characters.
- Is your voucher code spelled right? The codes can be long and easy to misspell. Make sure to double check that every character is correct, or that the entire code is copied and pasted into the discount code box.
- Is the Groupon voucher being used on the correct product or set of products? We have a bunch of similar products posted on Groupon, and it’s super easy to get confused on what you can and can’t use your voucher for. The easiest way to troubleshoot this is to:
1.) Make sure the voucher you purchased matches the discount advertised on Groupon
2.) Follow the link to the landing page that is available on the deal page (where you bought your groupon).
- Is the quantity correct? Sometimes customers will buy a groupon voucher for the quantity of 1 product, and will try to use this voucher for the quantity of 2.
If you have followed all of these steps, and your Groupon voucher is still unable to be redeemed, please visit https://www.groupon.com/faq#faqs:content-1124
Why Can’t I Find the Product I Want to Buy with My Groupon Voucher?
Sometimes, we run out of stock on some of our hot sellers. When this happens, it may disappear from the deal page, or show up as “Out of stock”. No need to fear, check back in after a few days, or contact customer service if it’s urgent
Still having trouble? Please contact our customer service team. It’s very possible that we are experiencing technical difficulties at the time of your purchase: in which case, we will try our hardest to resolve any issues you might be facing.